background

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Anything goes challenge


This is my card for this weeks challenge at Scrapbook Sisters which is anything goes. I am currently away from home but bought some craft stuff with me in order to do the challenge!! This is the first time I have bought craft stuff on holiday with me :).

Anyway the stamp is one I purchased recently at the stitch and craft exhibition at olympia. I coloured her in copics then cut out using nestabilities. I then stamped a swirly stamp (technical term ;)) down the edges of my cardpunched the edge of the background paper and then put it together with ribbon flowers and buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy
    Love your card, I like the swirly stamping.
    I confess that I have not used any of the goodies that I bought at Olympia but I am hoping to soon.
    It was good to meet you at the Do crafts stand, I went back there on Saturday and made another 3 cards but I bought them back as I have some birthdays coming up and not sure when I will get to do any card making.
    Your blog is great I have been looking at your past projects, great to have a record of them. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
    take care
    Nic

    ReplyDelete